My podcast guest, Jill Sherer Murray, spoke with me about what’s possible when you focus on letting go in order to have the life and love you want. She’s a TEDx speaker and influencer, author, and founder of Let Go For It®, a lifestyle brand dedicated to helping individuals let go for a better life and businesses let go for better communications. She’s also an award-winning journalist and communications leader who can trace practically every success she’s had in her career, love life, and more to letting go.
– Having the courage to leave the wrong relationship to find the right one
– The power of letting go of anything that’s not working for you
– The importance of being in love with your life before inviting in a partner
– Getting out of your comfort zone to live your best life
– Learning to receive, not just give
– Taming the inner critic to have the big bold life you want!