Many businesses struggle to educate and engage audiences in a way that moves them closer to achieving their goals. While those tasked with the job of communicating may have the best of intentions, they often lack the two key things they need to be successful: The adequate internal resources (e.g., time, money, or staff) and/or professional expertise (e.g., they’re not communications specialists by trade).
That’s where Jill Sherer Murray can help.
A TEDx speaker and influencer, and an award-winning journalist, corporate communicator, author, blogger, consultant, and facilitator, Jill’s been honing her craft for decades—mastering the art and science of communications and progressive best practices to help companies get results. Some of the work she’s done for clients includes:
- Educating employees on their benefits for Trion Group client companies
- Marketing to coaches, athletic trainers, sports nutritionists, physicians, and other key influencers for Gatorade.
- Developing co-worker communications for IKEA.
- Delivering consumer-response training for PepsiCo.
- Writing scripts for online learning for the former Hewitt Associates.
- Writing a monthly column for the popular Shape Magazine.
- Developing internal brands for companies like Wawa and NFI Industries, to name a few.
- Writing content for websites like Webvet.com, Trioncommunications.com, and Wildriverreview.com.
- And more!
Whether you want to drive awareness, sales, change, action, participation, or culture, Jill’s simple process for communicating effectively will help you get where you want to go. Allow her to show you her winning approach, so you can take your business results to the next level together.